1/2 Photos of Finnish Coffee Bread (Breadmaker Recipe)
2 hrs 30 mins
Finnish Coffee Bread for a 2 lb. breadmaker on dough setting, but can also be made in a 1 1/2 lb breadmaker. Prep time includes rising time. Recipe adapted from recipe printed on genealogia.org)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients in the bread machine on the dough setting, in the order specified for your machine.
- 2When the dough cycle completes, remove, divide in half and then split each part into 3 equal pieces.
- 3Roll into long strands (18" long), and braid strands into 2 loaves.
- 4Put loaves on greased cookie sheets.
- 5Let rise until doubled in size (30 minutes). Brush with second egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Immediately after taking them out of the oven, remove from pans. Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Coffee Bread (Breadmaker Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (1041 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1385.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 263.3 mg
- Sodium 523.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 249.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: