1/1 Photo of Finnish Christmas Cookies With Almonds
Cookies to give as gifts or to eat yourself.If you don't have a fluted pastry cutter you can use cookie cutters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in flour.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Roll out onto a well-floured surface to 1/4-in. thickness.
- 4Brush lightly with egg. Sprinkle with almonds and sugar if desired.
- 5Using a fluted pastry cutter or knife, cut into 2-in. x 1-in. strips.
- 6Place 1 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minute or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Christmas Cookies With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (1296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g