1/5 Photos of Finnish Cardamom Cookies
Based on a recipe from Karen Berg Douglas' book, Scandinavian Sweet Treats.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and cardamon.
- 2In another bowl, beat egg until frothy.
- 3Beat sugar and butter into egg. Mix well.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until batter is smooth.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased and floured cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Cardamom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 240.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g