3 hrs 30 mins
Found in Dec/Jan 1996 issue of Taste of Home, submitted by Audrey Thibodeau.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and 1/4 cups sugar.
- 2Stir in almond extract.
- 3Add 1 1/4 cups flour and mix well.
- 4Knead in remaining 3/4 cups flour.
- 5Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 6Roll out onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 7Cut with a 1 1/2-2 inch cookie cutter.
- 8Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Beat egg white until foamy and brush over cookies.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and almonds.
- 11Bake at 350 F until lightly browned, about 7-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g