Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Posted for ZWT6
- 3 medium leeks, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & sliced
- 2 cups peas
- 1 small cauliflower, broken into small chunks
- 1 lb ring bologna, cut into chunks
- 2 1⁄2 cups low sodium beef broth
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Scatter the vegetables & bologna in the dish. Pour on the broth then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
Simply delicious! Love this sort of food. I did add a few green beans cut in 1 inch lengths, red potato, and 1 teaspoon of caraway, and b/c of the potato baked it for 60 minutes. Next time I would reduce the broth to 2 cups. Thank you Nasseh for posting. Made for Unrulies Under the Influence during ZWT6.