Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Excellent blueberry taste!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 pints blueberries
- sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs or 1 teaspoon potato flour
- Make the butter soft and add sugar to it; If using it.
- Mix eggs, cream, and flour.
- Do not beat the dough.
- Dough must stand in cool place for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Dough must be rolled out into a thin sheet and laid into the greased baking sheet, shaping and raising the edges all away around.
- Sugar is then mixed with blueberries, if using, and the potato flour or breadcrumbs.
- Then the filling is spread on the dough, bake untill the crust is brown.
- Take out of oven and let it sit until pie is cooled down ten minutes and then serve.