Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Ray Foley’s the Ultimate Little Martini Book containing over 1000 martini recipes.
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar, for frosting rim of glass
- 7 parts classic finlandia vodka
- splash peppermint schnapps
- Frost rim of chilled martini glass with superfine sugar.
- Add vodka and peppermint schnapps to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared martini glass.
Made for ZWT-9 plus a fellow Goddess & I admit 2 things: I stepped way out of my "comfort zone" making this AND had to apply some guesswork. 7 parts of the vodka was undefined & would usually mean comparison to another ingredient, so I guessed at a 7:1 mixture & used 70 ml of vodka w/10 ml of schnapps (1.5 oz seemed about right). It is a good thing I made it late at night so I could slither into bed & oversleep this morning -- Because that is exactly what happened. Thx for sharing this recipe & making sure I got a good night of rest.
From one Unruly Under the Influence to another, I have to say you earned your place on the team with this one Mersaydees. This one almost had me naked and the Glacier was almost enough to sink my ship! Thanks for the Scandinavian Delight. Made for ZWT 6.
I made a mini shot out of this, much more than that and I would be naked somewhere! Unrulies Rule! Made for ZWT6