Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds different and refreshing! Taken from Finlandia.com and posted for ZWT.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces finlandia vodka, Blackcurrant Fusion flavored
- 1⁄3 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce honey
- 2 ounces apple juice
- Muddle the fresh ginger in the base of a chilled shaker.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
This is pretty good, but we didn't love the texture of the grated ginger in it - next time, we'll make a ginger paste I think! Also, liked it with a little extra apple juice... Thanks for posting something so unique and fun for a BBQ! Made for ZWT #6!
Lovely drink. I left some of the bits of ginger in my drink and it was yummy.