I got this from my finish work pal Riina, we got them at work one day and they were so tasty that i requested the recipe. I came come and started baking right away. DH loved them too so they are a real winner in our family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together oats and butter.
- 2Stir the remaining ingredients together and add.
- 3You might need to add a little more flour or a tsp of water.
- 4Drop cookies on sheet and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Note: You can also use only 50 grams butter and use cold brewed coffee to give the cookies a different taste. I also have made a chocolate version by folding in 1/2 chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finish Lace Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g