Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
I have had this recipe for years. I don't remember where I got it, but they are very good.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- chopped pecans
- Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- Roll in to 24 balls.
- Press out into small tins for crust.
- Mix all of filling ingredients together.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25 minutes.