1/1 Photo of Fingerling Potatoes and Goat Cheese Fondue
I have just discovered the wonderful world of fondue!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g fingerling potatoes (30 to 40, You may substitute other small potatoes.)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 226.79 g soft goat cheese, room temperature
- 236.59 ml fat-free buttermilk
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 44.37 ml finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 44.37 ml finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 44.37 ml finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch chervil, for garnish
- 1Place fingerling potatoes and salt in a large saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
- 2Place over high heat, and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce to a simmer, and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 4Remove pan from heat, and drain potatoes in a colander.
- 5Transfer potatoes to a platter; set aside.
- 6Place goat cheese and buttermilk in a heat-proof bowl or the top of a double boiler, and place over a pan of simmering water.
- 7Warm mixture, stirring until it is very smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat, and stir in pepper, chives, thyme, tarragon, and parsley.
- 9Place in the bowl of a small fondue pot or in a warm serving bowl; serve immediately with fingerling potatoes garnished with chervil.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fingerling Potatoes and Goat Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: