Fingerling potatoes with a dressing containing chicken stock and rice vinegar. Adapted from a www.wegmans.com newsletter. Prep time and cooking time are estimates. Add minced garlic to the dressing if you like. You may not need all the dressing. Taste and use the quantity of dressing you desire; set aside the rest for another time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fingerling potato
- 1Place potatoes in pot with enough salted water to cover.
- 2SIMMER (do not boil) on medium for about 20 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
- 3Cool potatoes just enough to handle comfortably.
- 4Slice slightly cooled potatoes in 1/4-inch rounds.
- 5Place potato rounds in a serving bowl; set aside.
- 6Heat chicken stock to a simmer on medium in a small saucepan.
- 7Whisk in vinegar, oil, and mustard.
- 8Simmer, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- 9Add stock mixture to potatoes in bowl; gently toss.
- 10Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 11Add chives and stir gently to combine.
- 12Let rest 15 minutes at room temperature; serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fingerling Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g