Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb fingerling potato, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh cream (cream fresche)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 ounces very thin slices prosciutto, finely chopped
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Stir in vinegar. Cover and chill.
- Combine potato mixture and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.