These are tender soft and a good choice to serve with a hot bowl of soup. I made these rolls to hold Ham Salad Sweet and Spicy. I served with soup so didn't want to filling of a sandwich.
- Place ingredients in bread machine keeping the salt, sugar and yeast separate. (According to your bread machine directions).
- Set on dough cycle. Start.
- When machine stops remove dough and place on floured surface.
- Oil sheet pan.
- Divide into 12 pieces.
- Shape each into an oblong roll and then place end to end so almost touching. making 2 rows.Cover with plastic wrap and rise for 30 minutes in a warm spot.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with a touch of salt.
- bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and separate.
- Enjoy warm.