Recipe by MTpockets
So simple, you're gonna wonder why you never thought of it! This is great for little ones just starting out with finger paints. If they decide to try a little taste you won't have to worry because it's edible and non- toxic! I got this from my SIL.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages prepared vanilla pudding (the ready to eat kind)
- food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- You can either separate each cup in 1/2 so you'll have 4 separate portions or do this however you like.
- I separate them into 4 separate portions and put each portion into it's own cup (like little disposable cups with the lids that are made by ziploc etc.).
- Then add a few drops of food coloring, a different color to each cup, and mix to distribute coloring evenly. Either put a few teaspoons of each color on paper and let them have at it or let them dip their hands into the cups. Either way, you're ready to paint!
- When they're finished, just put the lids on the cups and refrigerate or just toss it out if you'd prefer.