Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids (and kids at heart) will have tons of fun with this.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cold water
- food coloring
- soap flakes laundry detergent
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- Mix the sugar& cornstarch in over low heat.
- Add water& stir until mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Next divide the paint into several different containers.
- Add a few drops of food coloring& a pinch or two of soap flakes to each container.
- Stir well& let cool.
- Store your crafts finger paints in an airtight container.