- 118.29 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml cold water, divided
- 473.18 ml hot water
- 85.04 g package Jello gelatin
- 118.29 ml liquid dishwashing soap
- 2 (113.39 g) package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix, powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, blend cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
- Add the hot water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix Jell-o with remaining cold water.
- Add liquid soap and stir.
- Add the Jell-o mixture to the cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Stir in Kool-Aid for color.
- Pour into a jar and cover. Let sit in refrigerator for 12 hours.