Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Homemade paints for lots of fun on rainy days!
Make and share this Finger Paints recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, blend cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
- Add the hot water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix Jell-o with remaining cold water.
- Add liquid soap and stir.
- Add the Jell-o mixture to the cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Stir in Kool-Aid for color.
- Pour into a jar and cover. Let sit in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Another great recipe to make memories with your children. The best part is it cleans up great.