- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cold water, divided
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 2 (2 ounce) packages unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix, powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, blend cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
- Add the hot water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix Jell-o with remaining cold water.
- Add liquid soap and stir.
- Add the Jell-o mixture to the cornstarch mixture and stir.
- Stir in Kool-Aid for color.
- Pour into a jar and cover. Let sit in refrigerator for 12 hours.