Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to spend a rainy afternoon with the grand-kids or day-care kids or even YOUR OWN KIDS!
Pudding Paint (Edible)
- 3 ounces prepared chocolate pudding
- 3 ounces prepared vanilla pudding
Shaving Cream Paint (Non-edible)
- cream, shaving aerosol can
- food coloring
Whipped Cream Paint (Edible)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- PUDDING PAINT: Prepare the pudding according to package directions. Put dabs on oilcloth or vinyl tablecloth or placemat.
- SHAVING CREAM PAINT: Squirt some aerosol shaving cream on colored paper (dark blue or black look cool) OR add a few drops of food coloring and smear around on white paper.
- WHIPPED CREAM PAINT: Beat cream until soft peaks form, add the vanilla and continue beating until firmer peaks form, then add sugar and incorporate. Add a few dabs to paper or a paper plate. Food coloring may be added to make it interesting, too!
- SUDSY FINGER PAINTS: Finger Paint (Non-edible): 1°C soap flakes (Ivory), dry tempera paint OR food coloring, 1/2°C water. Whip soap flakes, paint, and water using an electric mixer--until smooth and thick. Stir in food coloring if using. Put a blob on glossy-slick paper.