- 4 small round turnips, halved
- 2 carrots, cut into 4 chunks each
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the vegetables (EXCEPT CHOPPED BELL PEPPERS AND ONIONS) in a bowl with 1/2 cup water and microwave for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet (preferably cast iron) and add fennel seeds.
- Add garlic and all the powdered spices alongwith salt.
- Empty microwaved vegetables, green pepper and onions.
- Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes turning the veggies gently.
- Bet you will not have a speck left in the serving dish.