Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These ribs combine the best of all ingredients in a dish that is guaranteed to leave your dinner guests licking their lips and their fingers. Make sure you serve with finger bowls or lots of wet naps!
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in large saucepan.
- Remove membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut ribs into 2 rib segments.
- Place ribs into sauce and bring to a gentle boil. Boil ribs for about 45-60 minutes, on a low heat.
- Remove ribs from sauce and place in ziplock bag or container to be placed in fridge once meat has cooled.
- Boil remaining sauce until it has reduced to at least half your original amount and is very thick and shiny.
- Remove sauce from heat, cool and remove fat.
- At this point, both ribs and sauce can be either refridgerated or frozen for use at later date.
- On serving day, either grill or broil ribs, basting often with sauce until sauce is sticky and thick on ribs.
I used Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce with great results! Lots of great flavors all mixed into one sauce. I used it on the ribs and also made up a batch for chicken on the grill too. Excellent!