Bhappy's kitchen's Note:
These ribs combine the best of all ingredients in a dish that is guaranteed to leave your dinner guests licking their lips and their fingers. Make sure you serve with finger bowls or lots of wet naps!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1Combine all ingredients for sauce in large saucepan.
- 2Remove membrane from the back of the ribs.
- 3Cut ribs into 2 rib segments.
- 4Place ribs into sauce and bring to a gentle boil. Boil ribs for about 45-60 minutes, on a low heat.
- 5Remove ribs from sauce and place in ziplock bag or container to be placed in fridge once meat has cooled.
- 6Boil remaining sauce until it has reduced to at least half your original amount and is very thick and shiny.
- 7Remove sauce from heat, cool and remove fat.
- 8At this point, both ribs and sauce can be either refridgerated or frozen for use at later date.
- 9On serving day, either grill or broil ribs, basting often with sauce until sauce is sticky and thick on ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Licking, Sticky, Juicy Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29088.7
- Calories from Fat 18893
- Total Fat 2099.2 g
- Saturated Fat 743.2 g
- Cholesterol 8867.8 mg
- Sodium 13322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 43.0 g
- Protein 2454.5 g