Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are very tasty and easy to make.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Mix ingredients together until smooth; pour over wings. Marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook 30 minutes or until tender.
Very Tasty wings. My family made me make them 2 days in a row! Thanks!