Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I cook with chicken more often than beef so was pleased to find this recipe. We toast our buns and serve the burgers with sliced onion, tomato and a slice of swiss cheese. This recipe is from Prevention magazine.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined. Add black pepper to taste. Divide mixture to make 4 patties.
- Fry the patties in oil, 8 to 10 minutes per side.