Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Ainsley Harriet.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 8 chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and Tobasco, and simmer very gently for a minute or so.
- Dust the chicken in the seasoned flour; then brush liberally with the sauce. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and keep those napkins handy, or just like those fingers.