Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
these are good as appetizers or finger food at a cookout...anytime really!!
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- Blend all ingredients except chicken wings, marinate wings in this overnight --
- Bake wings in a 350* oven for 1 hour.
- Baste wings after 30 minutes -- with marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade.
These were easy to make. But I like my wings a little on the crispy side. These were not crispy, but they were very tasty.