1/1 Photo of Finger Lickin' Sticky Chicken
RubberDucky AU's Note:
Quick, simple, delicious. I like to serve over seasoned basmati rice. My own recipe but I am sure it's so simple, others must have made it too. I like to use wing nibbles but anything chicken will do. Prep time is nil, cooking time 30 mins but can simmer til you are ready. An easy, tasty, low stress meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Throw nibbles in frypan with olive oil, sear, sear, sizzle, sizzle, to get it lightly sealed (about 3 mins of tossing in pan)
- 2Stick the lid on to cook almost through for about 10 mins or until your gut instinct says it's more than half done.
- 3Pour in the soy sauce and honey, turn and coat all nibbles, simmer on low, leave lid on while you do whatever else needs doing for your meal. It's pretty forgiving, you can leave it to sit like this for quite a while.
- 4Scrape all the chook up one end of the pan while draining juices down the other end. This is where you turn the TV cameras off, it's not a glamorous step but it works! I get a clean coffee mug, about 1/4 full of cornflour, and I quickly dip the mug into the juices and stir, dip and stir, dip and stir. Pour the contents into the pan. Rinse the mug before it cements : ))).
- 5Stir the chook around in the sauce, til it's thickened to your liking.
- 6Serve and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Lickin' Sticky Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1431.9
- Calories from Fat 803
- Total Fat 89.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 385.0 mg
- Sodium 2379.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 96.1 g