1/3 Photos of Finger-Lickin' Smoked Chicken
Pepina Rae's Note:
Kicked up smoked chicken!! That Cajun touch makes all the difference. You just gotta try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chickens with Cajun seasoning and leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 2Melt butter with Worcestershire, Tabasco, lemon juice and garlic salt; add 7 Up.
- 3Cook chickens on charcoal grill with mesquite charcoal.
- 4Turn often and baste with butter/7-Up mixture several times.
- 5When chicken is done (about 60 minutes), baste one more time - it keeps the chicken moist.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger-Lickin' Smoked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.8
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.8 mg
- Sodium 229.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 42.9 g