1/1 Photo of Finger Lickin' Good Mustard (Oven) Fried Chicken
This is another favorite of mine from an old Richard Simmons cookbook. It is full of fiber, low in fat and calories, tangy, crispy, chewy, MMmmmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine mustard, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a bowl.
- 3In a sealable bag combine bran flakes and cheese. Crush up the bran flakes slightly with hands on the outside of the bag.
- 4Coat chicken with mustard mixture. Then transfer the chicken pieces (a few at a time) to the bag and shake to coat with the bran flake mixture.
- 5Place the crumb coated chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish coated with non stick spray. Sprinkle any remaining bran flake crumbs on top.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake another 20-30 minutes, or until juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Lickin' Good Mustard (Oven) Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 328.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.3 g