This is another favorite of mine from an old Richard Simmons cookbook. It is full of fiber, low in fat and calories, tangy, crispy, chewy, MMmmmmm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a sealable bag combine bran flakes and cheese. Crush up the bran flakes slightly with hands on the outside of the bag.
- Coat chicken with mustard mixture. Then transfer the chicken pieces (a few at a time) to the bag and shake to coat with the bran flake mixture.
- Place the crumb coated chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish coated with non stick spray. Sprinkle any remaining bran flake crumbs on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 20-30 minutes, or until juices run clear when pricked with a fork.