1/2 Photos of Finger Lickin' Good Breaded Chicken
This is an inspired compilation of several recipes from Zaar and will make your house smell amazing; everyone will ask what's cooking and it will taste even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process onion and garlic in food processor until finely grated. Strain juices and put liquid in a bowl (discard the rest).
- 2Add juice of one lemon.
- 3Add honey mustard.
- 4Mix together and put chicken strips in bowl coating well.
- 5Marinate several hours or overnight.
- 6Heat up oil in frying pan and when nice and hot put chicken that has been breaded with eggs, breadcrumbs, and seasonings in to fry. Immediately lower flame to medium-low and when nicely browned turn over and fry other side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Lickin' Good Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 345.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
italian seasoning mix