Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is sooo DELICIOUS makes me lick my fingers!
Make and share this Finger Lickin Good BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 2⁄3 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put olive oil in a sauce pan on medium heat and cook onion and garlic until they are soft.
- Then add the white vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Let this simmer for 30 minutes.
oh dana this was sooo good we had it on chicken tonight but will make it for other types of bbq. i did not change a thing as it was so darn delicious!!! thanks for the great recipe!!!!!!
This is so flavorful! Dana, we love it!!! Easy to make, and sure smells good simmering. It is an excellent combination of ingredients... spicy, tangy, just a tiny hint of sweet... just the way I like it!
Jeff Hixon (a long-time Recipezaar-er) made it for our Boy Scout troop along with pulled pork. It was fabulous!!! He held back a little on the cayanne & chili, but I could also see it going up to full strength. Thank you so much for posting it.