1/1 Photo of Finger-Lickin' Country Style Boneless Beef (Or Pork) Ribs
2 hrs 5 mins
These are some great tasting, finger-lickin' ribs! Boil 'em and then grill 'em (or you may finish them in the oven, if you prefer), then serve 'em with extra Q sauce for dipping. Simple and easy recipe, with NO heating up of the kitchen from a hot oven, which is an added bonus especially in the hot summertime. Recipe is from my Southern born and raised sis-in-law, Patricia Ellen. Thought I'd share with y'all, I hope you enjoy. Serve with some corn bread or buttered rolls, beans and slaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless beef ribs (or pork)
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce (I use a bottle of Hunt's Original or Hickory Brown Sugar)
- 1Place the ribs in an 8-quart stockpot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Mix in about 1 cup barbecue sauce to the water.
- 2Cover, and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat. Simmer covered for 2 hours, until ribs are tender.
- 4Preheat grill to medium.
- 5Remove ribs from water and place in a large bowl. Drench the ribs in additional barbecue sauce.
- 6Transfer ribs to preheated grill. Close grill lid. Grill for 10 to 20 minutes, basting generously with barbecue sauce & turning often (every 2 minutes). (Note: be careful not to overcook the ribs, as they will dry out).
- 7Note: if you prefer, you may finish the ribs in a 350F oven, instead of the grill.
- 8Serve with additional sauce, if desired. Good with corn bread or buttered rolls, beans and slaw.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger-Lickin' Country Style Boneless Beef (Or Pork) Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6