These gizzards will melt in your mouth! You are in for a big treat!
Make and share this Finger Lickin Chicken Gizzards recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken gizzard
- 24 ounces Italian dressing (any type will do)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bottle beer (use your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 minced white onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon pick-a-peppa hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 2 dashes thyme
- 2 dashes celery salt
- 2 dashes basil
- 1 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a slow roll.
- Turn down heat to low and simmer for approximately 3 hours.
- Note: Do not boil or the gizzards will become dry and over cooked.
- Stir occasionally.