1/1 Photo of Finger Lickin' Chicken Drumsticks
1 hr 15 mins
Mrs. Lumpy's Note:
My DH loves the sauce on this chicken! It's nice and easy to make and uses ingredients that are almost always on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Remove skins from drumsticks.
- 4Rub salt and pepper to taste on chicken.
- 5Place in pan.
- 6Mix sauces, honey, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, and garlic together and set aside.
- 7Place chicken in oven.
- 8Baste chicken with the sauce every 10 minutes or so for the first 30 minutes.
- 9After 30 minutes pour remaining sauce over each chicken drumstick and place back in oven for another 30 minute or until juices run clear.
- 10Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finger Lickin' Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.8 mg
- Sodium 153.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heinz 57 steak sauce
spicy bbq sauce