Recipe by Mrs. Lumpy
My DH loves the sauce on this chicken! It's nice and easy to make and uses ingredients that are almost always on hand.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Great recipe with a nice sauce. I used Sweet Baby Rays Honey Chipole BBQ sauce, and A1 steak sauce, with a ratio of 55 steak sauce and 45 BBq sauce. It really made for a nice sauce, something different for us, looking forward to try it an steaks in the near future. Made for I recommend..
- 5 chicken drumsticks
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup spicy bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove skins from drumsticks.
- Rub salt and pepper to taste on chicken.
- Place in pan.
- Mix sauces, honey, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, and garlic together and set aside.
- Place chicken in oven.
- Baste chicken with the sauce every 10 minutes or so for the first 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes pour remaining sauce over each chicken drumstick and place back in oven for another 30 minute or until juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!