Recipe by Evie*
Found this in a weekly magazine
Top Review by Berliner Goere
I'm sorry, but this just didn't work out for us. At the end of the bake time it still look pale and unattractive. I ended up finishing it in a frying pan to give it some color. The flavor was good. I think I will play around with this a bit, maybe it's just my stove.
- 8 chicken drumsticks or 8 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub the oil over the chicken pieces.
- Place flour, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt in large bowl and mix well.
- Toss chicken pieces in the flour until lightly coated.
- Place them on a wire rack and sit rack on a baking sheet.
- Cook chicken for 35-45 minutes until cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Serve hot.