Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Came up with this recipe home made and tried it. The sauce is amazing.
Make and share this Finger Lickin' Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g pork baby back ribs
- black pepper, to taste
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 78.07 ml apple cider vinegar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml water
- Spray sides of 5 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cut ribs in serving size pieces; sprinkle with black pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Combine chili sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, and water; pour mixture over ribs.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours on low.
- After 3 hours move ribs around in slow cooker to spread sauce over ribs.
Perfection: delicious and oh so easy. Meat was done by 6 hours, and fell away from the bones while eating. The sauce is a thin Carolina-style mop, not a thick, gooey sauce; as a result, the sauce flavors the meat but you aren't forced to actually eat all the calories in the sauce. We're happy to have 2 more recipe's worth of baby back ribs in the freezer. This goes directly into my 2011 Favorites cookbook. Made for 1-2-3 Hits tag.
Fall off the bone perfect ribs. I did have to cut the ribs down to have them fit well in the crock pot but that did not matter. These were perfectly done in 5 1/2 hours so I'm glad I have a crock that turns to keep warm when finished. Loved the flavors and the tenderness. Made in the I Recommend tag game.
This was fall off the bone good. This was the only picture I was able to get, the end of the rib. The smell was tantalizing. I will do these again.