Recipe by Kree
This is posted in response to a request for grape breads. I can't believe there aren't any on Zaar yet! This recipe is from a tiny stapled cookbook I bought from Joseph's Wayside Market in Naples, NY.
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups grape skins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except grape skins.
- When well-blended, gently fold in grape skins.
- Pour batter into 2 well-oiled 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.