Recipe by bert
You kids will love this. I could never make this enough for mine. And you will find yourself dipping into it, too.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Very easy to make and fun for kids, of all ages, to eat. Would make a great after school snack or dessert topped with whipped cream. Thanks Bert, my 2 year old enjoyed this!
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13" pan with pam.
- Dissolve unflavoured gelatin in 1 cup cold water and set aside.
- In saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil.
- Add jello and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add gelatin mixture and stir.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and let set.
- When it is set, you can easily cut it into squares.