Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
from the rocky mountain news
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 lb cold cooked medium rare beef prime rib roast or 1 lb buffalo, in 3 inch strips
- 1 cup fort guacamole (or your favorite)
- salsa, cruda or pico de gallo
- cut each tortilla into 6 wedges and paint on sour cream with a pastry brush.
- place 1 or 2 strips of meat a tablespoon guac across the wide end of each wedge.
- roll up wedges and serve with salsa cruda.
- great with assembly line making.
these are a really great simple buffalo fajita when you are in a hurry as i was. Would be even better if made as shown for canapes but i just wanted a quick meal :)