I never much cared for tuna casseroles until I married someone who did. Adding the garlic and soy sauce turned it into a comfort food that I now crave on a regular basis. Please don't omit the soy sauce just because it sounds like a bizarre ingredient--it and the fresh garlic make this dish. Also please use albacore tuna--it's s-o-o much better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until very al dente.
- 2(you want it slightly undercooked) Drain.
- 3While pasta is cooking, mix in a greased casserole dish tuna, onion, garlic, mushrooms, soy sauce, milk, and soup.
- 4Stir in drained pasta.
- 5Place, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 40 minutes.
- 6Offer additional soy sauce for each diner to add to taste.
- 7I usually add another splash or two.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fine Tuned Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 1016.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: