1/2 Photos of Financier Cupcakes
I learnt how to do this today at the Westin Kuala Lumpur. They are very good and moist. You can put any thing on top for garnish, like chocolate, blueberries, or even a Snicker's bite size bar.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, boil butter until it turns to a clear, hazel brown colour. Set aside.
- 2In a bowl, mix the almond powder, icing sugar and corn starch together.
- 3Add in egg whites and mix well using a spatula.
- 4Add the hot butter into the batter and mix.
- 5Add in the honey.
- 6Spoon into small moulds, or any cupcake mould you have. Place a raspberry or a small chunk of peach in the center of each financier. Garnish by sprinkling a few slivers of pistachio.
- 7Bake in the oven 180°C until golden brown, about 8 - 15 minutes.
- 8Enjoy or keep in a air tight container up to a week.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Financier Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.6
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.5 mg
- Sodium 399.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 67.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: