Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese ball is sure to please anyone. Wonderful appetizer for the Super Bowl!
Make and share this Finally, a Cheese Ball Without Nuts! recipe from Food.com.
- Grab a mixing bowl and tear cream cheese into chunks.
- Dice the ham and place ham into the bowl with the cream cheese.
- Add the onions and spices.
- With your hands mix the cheese, spice, ham, and onion together thoroughly and form into a ball.
- Sprinkle the ball with poppy seeds and serve with wheat thins for dipping.