This is a doctored-up soy sauce recipe that came from Guam. Over there, this is always by the red rice and barbequed ribs and chicken. It really adds a nice flavor to the rice! Try it next time you serve plain or fried rice! YUM!
- Pour the vinegar or lemon juice into a bowl.
- Add soy sauce a little bit at a time to mix it according to your taste.
- Add the onions and peppers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- (You may use a hot sauce instead of hot peppers if you prefer. Use either, adjusting amounts to your preference for"heat!").