Recipe by SilentCricket
This is a doctored-up soy sauce recipe that came from Guam. Over there, this is always by the red rice and barbequed ribs and chicken. It really adds a nice flavor to the rice! Try it next time you serve plain or fried rice! YUM!
Top Review by janderson48
My girls grew up on this. Cucumbers in finedene are a standard at all of our barbecues, that and keleguin. I sent this recipe to my daughter who is making it for the first time. Thanks for posting
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar or 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced or 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 3 -5 small minced hot peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the vinegar or lemon juice into a bowl.
- Add soy sauce a little bit at a time to mix it according to your taste.
- Add the onions and peppers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- (You may use a hot sauce instead of hot peppers if you prefer. Use either, adjusting amounts to your preference for"heat!").