Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional Guamanian hot sauce (Really hot) A must have at parties on BBQ (kilaguen) chicken, ribs, fish and rice.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 9 -12 hot peppers (boonie, bird peppers, tobasco, thai hot, jalapeno can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- Mince hot pepper or use a kitchen sheer to slice small peppers and place in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
I have never rated a recipe before I made it but I can tell from the ingredients it is going to be fantastic I love hot sauces and make a great variety of them from Peruvian to Mid Eastern Can't wait to make it Thank you