Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a recipe that's kind of Greek meets Florentine.
Make and share this Filo Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté the onions and shallot until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook until thoroughly browned.
- Add the spinach and stir until the spinach is heated and well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
- Let cool.
- Place one sheet of Phyllo dough on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil and coated with melted butter.
- Coat this sheet with butter.
- Continue this process until it is four sheets thick.
- Place the filling in the middle of the dough layers.
- Coat the perimeter with melted butter.
- Put another sheet of dough on top and cover with butter.
- Continue this process until the top layer is four sheets thick.
- Place in the oven until the dough is well browned (30 to 40 minutes).