Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another one fo my moms recipes that I love! We always called it mexican dip, but the word dip doesn't really fit, as we can eat this for a meal. Its very filling! And so good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (5 5/8 ounce) packageknorr-lipton sides Spanish rice mix (or any other brand or canned will do)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans (or any brand chilli beans)
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese (more or less depending on how cheesy you like it. I use a bit more because my DH loves it cheesy!)
- tortilla chips
- In a large pot, fry ground beef; drain.
- If you're making the spanish rice, cook that while the beef is cooking.
- return to same pot and add all ingredients and heat until cheese is completely melted.
- Enjoy with tortillia chips or eat it like chilli, or both!
I love this recipe, for my family I omitted the velveeta and chips and added 4 sliced whole wheat tortillas and canned corn the last 5 minutes of cooking.