1/1 Photo of Fillets of Sole in White Wine
This is from my Dutch cook book. It's very simple and tastes great. A quick week night meal. I would use a nice Pinot Grigio wine - use a cup for the recipe, and save the rest to serve with dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt the fillets and place them in a greased ovenproof dish.
- 2Add the wine, 3 tbsp of butter and the chopped mushrooms.
- 3Cover and bake 20 minutes in a 350 oven.
- 4Make the sauce: melt the butter in a sauce pan, add the flour and stir.
- 5Pour the juices from the baked fish into the butter/flour mixture.
- 6Stir and simmer a couple of minutes.
- 7Pour the sauce over the fish and serve.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fillets of Sole in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 614.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 46.7 g