This is from my Dutch cook book. It's very simple and tastes great. A quick week night meal. I would use a nice Pinot Grigio wine - use a cup for the recipe, and save the rest to serve with dinner.
- Salt the fillets and place them in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Add the wine, 3 tbsp of butter and the chopped mushrooms.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes in a 350 oven.
- Make the sauce: melt the butter in a sauce pan, add the flour and stir.
- Pour the juices from the baked fish into the butter/flour mixture.
- Stir and simmer a couple of minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve.