- 4 beef steak fillets (or steak of your choice)
Pepper Cheese Sauce
- 29.58 ml oil
- 1 small leeks or 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml chicken stock
- 125 g pepper, cheese cut in small cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks on cold slightly oiled tray.
- Cook under high grill for 2 minutes each side to seal.
- For rare meat cook another minute each side.
- Lower heat after sealing if you like med or well done steak and cook to your liking.
- Pepper cheese Sauce- Heat oil in a medium pan, add leek or onion.
- Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add stock and cheese a minute until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with steaks.