A steak with a great sauce. Steak can be BBQ'd.
Make and share this Fillet Steak With Pepper Cheese Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place steaks on cold slightly oiled tray.
- Cook under high grill for 2 minutes each side to seal.
- For rare meat cook another minute each side.
- Lower heat after sealing if you like med or well done steak and cook to your liking.
- Pepper cheese Sauce- Heat oil in a medium pan, add leek or onion.
- Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add stock and cheese a minute until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with steaks.