1/1 Photo of Fillet Steak With Pepper Cheese Sauce
A steak with a great sauce. Steak can be BBQ'd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 beef steak fillets (or steak of your choice)
Pepper Cheese Sauce
- 1Place steaks on cold slightly oiled tray.
- 2Cook under high grill for 2 minutes each side to seal.
- 3For rare meat cook another minute each side.
- 4Lower heat after sealing if you like med or well done steak and cook to your liking.
- 5Pepper cheese Sauce- Heat oil in a medium pan, add leek or onion.
- 6Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until tender.
- 7Add stock and cheese a minute until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- 8Serve with steaks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fillet Steak With Pepper Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: