- 1 lb sole
- ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put fish in single layer in oiled shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cayenne, add broth and wine.
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes, just until fish is opaque in thickest part.
- Remove from oven, pour liquid into small saucepan.
- Cover fish and keep warm while making sauce.
- Boil liquid over moderately high heat, until only about 1/3 remains.
- Stir in walnuts, parsley and butter/margarine.
- Pour over fish and serve.